Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Am I legally obliged to let my mortgage company know I am letting out my flat?

I have a residential mortgage and have been told that if I have had a mortgage for longer than a year then letting is permitted. Is this true?Am I legally obliged to let my mortgage company know I am letting out my flat?
it is very likely that you are contractual obliged by the terms of your mortgage, if your lender became aware and was unhappy they can insist you repay your mortgage immediately and could foreclose on itAm I legally obliged to let my mortgage company know I am letting out my flat?
READ your lease--you agreed to those terms


probably required that you intended to move in within 30 days and make it your permanent residence





We can't read it from here
Legally - yes.


Real Life - no.
look at the small print on you mortgage agreement. But if you do let your building/contents insurance will not cover you

No comments:

Post a Comment