Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I get MGC Mortgage (formerly Homecomings) to modify my mortgage?

Homecomings has not been very nice on the phone. Has anyone out there had a loan modified by Homecomings (now MGC)?How do I get MGC Mortgage (formerly Homecomings) to modify my mortgage?
Everyones procedures are different, but the process has to begin with your servicer. Depending on what the issues are, they should try to develop a solution that provides long term affordability for he home owner.





Remember, if you cannot make your payments, everyone looses.





There are additional resources at http://www.hopenow.com. This is an industry website setup to help consumers deal with mortgage affordability issues.





Good luck.How do I get MGC Mortgage (formerly Homecomings) to modify my mortgage?
This is a non answer. Who is my ';servicer';. What does this mean. What steps are in the ';process';?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment