Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you buy investment property using a first time home buyer type mortgage?

I'm interested in buying a house to rent out, but am wondering if it is possible to get a loan that is not dubbed ';investment';, which usually requires up to 20% down payment and carry a higher interest rate than regular mortgages.Can you buy investment property using a first time home buyer type mortgage?
No. An investment mortgage is regular. If it is not owner occupied it is an investment, pretty simple to understand.Can you buy investment property using a first time home buyer type mortgage?
The best part about a bad credit home loan is that it provides a good opportunity to people who have a poor credit score and makes it possible for them to secure loans and own a house. By making regular payments on time, your credit score can improve which can even help you to choose refinancing schemes with lower monthly repayments. However, on the downside if you have a bad credit rating, you may be required to pay a higher rate of interest as compared to people who have excellent credit ratings.





http://www.worldbestloans.com/homeloans.htm





If you have poor credit, the amount of money which is to be repaid every month also increases which can put increasing burden on you as a borrower. As a result, a home buyer with poor credit may have to opt for a cheaper and affordable home to reduce the debt burden and sacrifice his or her personal desire of owning a lavish and expensive home.
Investment properties usually require more like 25% down, and you are right the interest rate is usually a bit higher.


There isn't really any ';first time home buyer type mortgages';. Maybe you are thinking about the first time home buyer tax credit? But that cannot be used for investment property.
Hello every one!


I am Noelle Mason by name, I live in Chattanooga Tennessee United State, just a week ago I was in search for a loan of $ 70,000 Dollars, as I was running out of money for


feeding and my bills. I was scammed about $6,500 Dollars and I decided not to


involve my self in such business again, finally A Friend


of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a


trial and I am most grateful I am today; I was given a loan amount of $90,000


Dollars by this great Scott Spencer financial Foundation, managed by Mr. Scott Spencer. If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you


can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the


funds I will advice you to, contact him by email:scottspencer43@yahoo.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.
Generally not, most of them have some sort of clause about having to live in the house that is being purchased, some set a minimum period like 12 months, some won't allow you to rent it out ever while it is mortgaged by them.
the 20% down also reduces insurance cost


say you intend to live in the house
  • acne scars
  • steroid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment