Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there any country or region where there is no rent or mortgage for a home? I want to live rent free?

I am doing research and want to live in a rent free society if possible. I am 23, a hard worker and have 2 incomes but want to live stress free in my life. Looking to move to a place where there is no requirement for rent.Is there any country or region where there is no rent or mortgage for a home? I want to live rent free?
I think you are limited to Federal Prisons.Is there any country or region where there is no rent or mortgage for a home? I want to live rent free?
The only people in existence that live rent free would be the bush people in countries like Africa. So unless you want to go live it a tent or a hut with no comforts of home. It is not going to happen!
I have seen some really nifty cardboard boxes on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles! When someone asks you what you are doing lugging that cardboard box around, you can always say, '; Oh, I am moving!';





LOL
Yes there totally is!!! It's the mountain dwelling hobo! The hobo needs nothing from society. We all can learn much from the mountain dwelling hobo!
Go to the deepest downtown of any major city and find out where the rest of the homeless people live.
Alaska. AFAIK, the Homestead Act still applies there.
Commit a felony and get thrown in jail. Free housing AND food. What a deal for you.
Only such place I know of as described.....is called a GRAVE.
You're dreaming. Who will bear the costs of providing such 'free accommodations ? What ELSE do you want for nothing ?
LOL.....23 and still have no idea about the real world. How cute is that??
Buy a tent.
';There ain't no free lunch.';

No comments:

Post a Comment