Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the easy way to get the best deal on a mortgage.?

Not looking to get a mortgage right now but would like to know.What is the easy way to get the best deal on a mortgage.?
The best way to get the lowest rate varies. However, you should look into credit unions. they usually have the best rates. Getting the best deal varies. You should have a FICO score over 700 and your debt to income ratio should be in your favor.What is the easy way to get the best deal on a mortgage.?
Lendingtree.com (http://lendingtree.com/version/defaultv1鈥?/a> has been VERY good to me. They will give you up to 4 offers (I was given 6 offers) on your loan needs. If you use Lendingtree, make sure you take advantage of their partner bargains. I am a Priority Club member (Holiday Inn) and I recieved enough Priority Club Points by refinancing through LendingTree and providing my Priority Club number when appling for the loan that I recieved SIX FREE NIGHTS of rooms (twelve FREE rooms if I chose Holiday Inn Express for every night in a non expensive area), was ';promoted'; to Platinum level which entitled me to FREE upgraded rooms (from regular to suites) with NO EXTRA COST, was treated as a king because of my ';status'; with them. This status lasted for a calandar year, and it was WONDERFUL. I know LendingTree has many other partners (not all of them are listed as partners on their website, so do some research) ... anyways, find a company that you want a bunch of benifits from and go through the steps of getting both your loan and your benifits that you want. BTW: this does not effect the outcome of your loan. LendingTree does NOT loan money, they simply match you with creditors. The creditors don't know you got these other benefits. Pretty cool setup

No comments:

Post a Comment