Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I get a mortgage lead origination program?

I am a broker out in California and I am just looking for something inexpensive that will help me organize my leads.


Any help I would appreciate.Where can I get a mortgage lead origination program?
There are a ton of programs out there. The most popular include Goldmine, Producer's Edge, Siebel, ACT!, and MortgageBOT.





You could even use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and then set up tasks for yourself in Outlook.Where can I get a mortgage lead origination program?
Go to any office store. There are 1,000's of them out there. You can find them on the web too. Internet based ones are nice. A little pricey sometimes but I think worth it. If money is a factor you can even go as basic as a phone message tablet with carbon copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment