Friday, August 20, 2010

My Girlfriend sold her house and I have the opportunity to transfer my mortgage ?

From my rate which is 5.5% to her rate 4.55% for 3 more years..? Should I do it?My Girlfriend sold her house and I have the opportunity to transfer my mortgage ?
Perhaps, but you should consider how long you plan on keeping the property. If its more than three years, then you have to think about what happens to the rate and the payments.





If your 5.5% is a fixed rate AND you plan on keeping the property for much longer than three years, you may want to keep your current mortgage.My Girlfriend sold her house and I have the opportunity to transfer my mortgage ?
anything can happen in three years, you ready for that kind of commitment? what happens if you split up ????
Why not, it's less intrest you pay!
  • cartridge
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment