Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I get a residential mortgage when i own a buy to let property? I currently live at home?

I currently live at home but have a buy to let property in Kent. I have been offered a job in Berkshire so will be moving out and am reluctant to sell the flat! Can I get a seperate residential mortgage for me to live in and have two mortgages from just the one salary?Can I get a residential mortgage when i own a buy to let property? I currently live at home?
Mortages are granted based on your ability to PAY. . If you rent your residence you must declare that as income. Same with property tax--must pay for both and only the house you live in has the homstead exemption.





Mortages are granted on the ability to PAY.
  • cartridge
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment