Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you get a certificate in mortgage loan processing?

I know you can get training to do income taxes but, what about training to processes loans. Most jobs I see in that field only ask for a high school diploma and experience.Can you get a certificate in mortgage loan processing?
No you have to take a lower level entry job and be trained on site.Can you get a certificate in mortgage loan processing?
I am Mrs Maureen Lewis from Italy,God has bless me with three kids and a loving husband , i promise to share this Testimony because of God favour in my life,4months ago i was in desperate need of money so i thought of having a loan then i ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam.he collected 1,700USD from me and refuse to email me,since then i was confuse,but God came to my rescue,one faithful day i went to church after the service i share idea with a friend and she introduce me to DAVIDSON WHYTE OF DAVIDSON LOAN FIRM,she said she was given 35,000USD by MR WHYTE,so i collected his email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and i followed,then after processing of the Documents he gave me my loan of 240,000EURO.you can contact him on via email davidsonloanfirm88@yahoo.com
Hello Good Day,


I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself have been scammed three times by three lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender. That gave me the loan ($40,000 GBP) that I was in dire need off. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can reach him via his email address: henrymontesque@yahoo.com, Please tell him that Dr Mrs Mary Jack from.U.K . I have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey to those hoodlums out there please reach him and tell him that I referred you to him.


Good Luck
Hello my dear do not full prey to those hoodlums at they that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Brown Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I well advice you to contact Mr. Brown if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email brownwilsonloan4@live.com


They offer all kind of categories of loan they





Short term loan (5_10years)





Long term loan (20_40)





Media term loan(10_20)





They offer loan like





Home loan!!!!!!!!!!!





Business loan!!!!!!!!





Debt loan !!!!!!!!





Student loan!!!!!!!!





Business start up loan





Business loan





Company loan%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; etc





Email %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;brownwilsonloan4@live.com





When it comes to financial crisis and loan then brown Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. jenny Wilson direct you Good Luck%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Hello


Are you in search of a legit loan?Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks ?Have you also been scammed once?Then your financial trauma is over We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $10,000,000.00 Max.at 3% interest rate.We are certified and trustworthy. we can help you with financial assistance.if interested do get back to us via email sammy.loaninvestment@gmail.com with this information :


Applicant name_________________________________


Country_______________________________鈥?br>

Full address_________________________________鈥?br>

Phone number_______________________________


Amount needed_____________________________


Loan Duration_____________________________


method of delivery(Bank or Check)._________


Please Note: All replies should be forwarded to the


Company's Email:sammy.loaninvestment@gmail.com
Good day, I am Vella Meldin, do you need a personal loan or loan to clear up debts. Well here is good news, I have been looking for a loan over six months now but, always got scammed until I stumbled on JOHNKENNEDYLOANCOMPANY and I got a loan of 125000 USD, I'll start paying back as from next month. If you really need a loan contact this Email address- johnkennedyloancompany.com
Do you need a fast loan to pay off your bills or to start up a viable business,contact us for an unsecured personal or business loan of any amount, we are ready to help you out, do contact.





Email:


moneysharkloan@ymail.com








Offer made available@4% interest rate
Hi.


I am Love Presley and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are a lot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed. I got a loan of $200,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed. Contact them at clarkeloanfirm82@yahoo.com interest rate of .2% is simply great.they use a yahoo email account on our request because its makes contacting them easier

No comments:

Post a Comment