Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I lower my mortgage payments?

I am just making ends meet right now and I need help with the mortgage payments. My bank won't work with me because I am current with all payments. It seems like they are working with people who are behind. What if I get behind, will I have help then?How can I lower my mortgage payments?
Don't get behind just to try to get the bank to help you, you will cause more headaches for yourself. I would go to your bank and explain that there are many other places you can go and take your business to. If they still wont assist you then start shopping around for a different bank or even an investment firm.How can I lower my mortgage payments?
There's always other banks!





Just refinance for a longer term, that usually reduces the size of the payments.
  • cartridge
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment