Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way for me to generate business as a Mortgage Broker?

Im in Miami Florida and need ideas on how to generate new business.


ThanksWhat is the best way for me to generate business as a Mortgage Broker?
Schmooze the real estate agents. Take them golfing, to lunch, etc. If they like you and you do your job right you'll generate a ton of business from them. (If you can get in with a new real estate office sometimes you can lease space in their office. They'll already have their favorite mortgage brokers but you'll be the first they look to if their current broker is on vacation or otherwise unavailble)What is the best way for me to generate business as a Mortgage Broker?
I tried that very briefly. People told me things like friends, friends, friends, and join three churches. I got talking to one mortgage broker. He'd been at it for four months and he was really working. He was still hoping to make his first deal. That convinced me to get a job.
Advertise where the young adults shop. Also, contact the people in the real estate offices and tell them what you can do for their clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment